Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Disney Day 2

Whew!  My little piggies are sore.  According to my phone we walked 16, 758 steps today from 9am-7:15pm.  We squeezed a lot of fun into those steps.  It has been such a huge blessing to explore and laugh and just make memories with my kids. We've met Princesses, Chipmunks and whatever Goofy is, explored countries, laughed and ate.  Jason and Rachael were 2 of the first customers at the brand new Starbucks of Epcot.  Jason went through a military training workout with Mulan.  Rachael made Jasmine jealous by asking to be in a picture with just Aladdin.  Jena found Mary Poppins in a topiary. We talked Tea Parties with Alice and even celebrated 5 unbirthdays and 2 birthdays. The entire family went Soarin' and loved it.  We went on a Mission to Mars and no one got sick. Rachael and Isaiah designed an award winning car.  Jason and I designed a car that came in first place in a test drive with 3 other cars.  We sent silly emails from the Future to the Grandmothers.  We ate in an aquarium where Mickey was on an underwater dive.  We rode rides, we learned things and we walked, and walked and walked.  There were no complaints.  I'm having to let go of some of my administrative tendencies.  But overall, Epcot was a huge hit.  Tomorrow we are heading to Hollywood Studios but now, now I am heading to bed.




Oh by the way, how do ya'll like my new car?  Just kidding, my kids are wearing this car on their teeth disguised as braces.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment