Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ruth

Ruth "The Nerd"- Sup!? I am having a blast on vacation! I can't believe it's almost over. So far one of my favorite parts was for sure our trip to Jackson Hole. Although we didn't meet Harrison Ford, we think we saw his private jet taking off! ;). I absloutely loved Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! It was the best musical I have ever seen! It was absolutely amazing! I loved our seats! Lauren bought some of the songs on I-Tunes and now we are listening to them NON-STOP! I think today's song we have been singing the most is Sobbin' Women! The best song in the musical! Yesterday we went on this amazing float trip and we finally saw our moose! 3 of them! We saw a mommy and little baby moose! It was pretty amazing! We have been playing lots and lots of Minnesota Rumy (which is almost like Phase 10) with Indiana Jones playing cards. I absolutely love Idaho! It is so pretty out here! I am going to be very hot when we get back to Houston, considering the high to day is 80. I am looking foward to the Olympic Training Center! I am so excited to go and see where my favorite Olpymic athletes train! Excited to be home and see everybody, but until then
Pufi Out! *PEACE!*

No comments:

Post a Comment